- Figuring out a way to make LinkedIn rebuild and expand my network and contacts list, i.e. the only thing it was ever good for
- Learning how to see the future again
- A Hunter satchel from Peg & Awl. (I don’t require one, but they look awfully nice, and I don’t currently have a good day bag)
- I need to get my schedule to land so that I can plan some travel. Europe is calling.
- Batching my email, probably. I’m at Inbox 39, which, for me, is criminal. I need to get back on my shit with replying and dealing with stuff and setting reminders. This year started so fast that I didn’t have the usual few weeks in January to review my habits, practise and mechanics.
- Hammer a fucking earphone jack into this stupid fucking new iPhone I had to get because an audio device without an earphone jack is like a car without fucking doors
- also maybe work on my blood pressure some more