Microsoft Teams is an application provided by Microsoft to collaborate between users in a group/company. There are many features provided in the application including video meetings, voice calls, monitor sharing, remote monitor access to presentations.
Here’s a guide on how to register and join a team on the Microsoft Teams app:
1. Download the Microsoft Teams application by searching for the download link on Google as follows.
or you can download the application by clicking the link below:
2. Choose more options
3. Customize the installer with windows type (32/64 bit)
4. Install the application, wait until it’s finished 5. Sign up for free, use the option for work
6. Fill in the name and company data
7. Enter password
8. Sign in to Microsoft teams
9. Open the invitation email and join teams
10. Accept permission
11. Sign in, and when a pop up appears (open microsoft teams/open microsoft teams) select Open.
12. Switch org
13. Wait for it to finish.